21 July 2017
He graduated from the Faculty of Law of Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest (ELTE) in 1957. He was appointed judge in 1959. From 1972 at the Municipal Court of Budapest and from 1977 at the Supreme Court he heard civil cases, especially those pertaining to Property, Copyright and Industrial Property Law. From January 1990 he was chief counsellor of the Constitutional Court.